donderdag 21 april 2016

nipped in the bud



I ve been through a lot
And the thanks that I got
Doesn’t add up
Or weigh as much 
as the pain that I feel
Now before photos I kneel 
Wishing this was still real 
With you by my side to make my night
as bright 
As my day 
But all I can say
is that I ve learned a lot
because I’ve loved a lot
and hurt a lot 
There is a plot 
to this story 
more comedy than tragedy 
But I am still reading the books that can’t be 
checked out because I broke their spine 
But it s time to be a man about it 
once more 
And just ignore 
The hole in my chest 
where you need to be 
My index finder pierced at the tip 
My blood has lost its sugar 
The rose has just been nipped in the bud. 
There are more thorns than god 
Has resting on his son’s adorned head

Geen opmerkingen:

Bedenktijd

  In dit koninkrijk woont loopvolk en koninklijk Dames en paarden op deze banen heerst het zwart met wit geblokt het is de hand van go...