donderdag 21 april 2016

Bored of directors



So bored of directors
The board of directors directs us headfirst into shit hitting fans
And losing fans at that
And you all succeed at killing my inspiration and aspiration
Of ever aiming so low as being among you falling stars
Cause in the basement conference room with a view of the employee parking lot
You can see me catching the number two bus after I panhandle for a nickel reciting this verse
I dont know what's worse
Being financially or mentally ill
At least mentally still pays your bills

Nothing sustains without renewable passion or energy
Learning by doing is key so for crying out loud let your employee have some responsibility
So they can be as good as can be and proud of their productivity
But you hold your title dearly but you’re a boss not a leader clearly
You manage with fear. Fear blinds eyes and ties hands which need to be free

Financial illness can cause the aforementioned
But before I ever mentioned my diplomas never asked for
I was headstrong and strongly determined
to passively nurish this awkwardness in me
that makes me be legit, sincere, fighter for my cause,
and I will never direct the play coined business
or conduct the orchestra of thumps, clangs and ka chings
they look down on the working ants from the bubble that burst
to send us all tumbling down into times that are worst
So ask your ceo, feo, do you know
Still
What you wanted to be when you grew up?
Or are you too big for your frame

Geen opmerkingen:

Bedenktijd

  In dit koninkrijk woont loopvolk en koninklijk Dames en paarden op deze banen heerst het zwart met wit geblokt het is de hand van go...