donderdag 21 april 2016

Blueprint (find the somewhat hidden band names and song titles)




Torn between acting like Otis and feeling like Curtis. See, I paid when due. Still the tide rolls away as i watch. I stay but want to move on up. Off balance from the blow. I guess these are the breaks you get after a long trip. Like Trip Lee I claim sweet victory.

My eyes have seen the glory but I am settling for the glare. A peasant amongst kings, chained, and subdued, scouting for girls fair. One will do, because this ain’t a love song and far from sublime. It seems I’m just here doing time.

Standing out from the crowd dancing on my own to songs I don’t play or like. But my m.o. is not standing out and when I learn how to tango i’ll cash in. No one can rob me of my base. I’ll move easy. Rock with her by my side, sing loud, dance proud somewhere on the face of this earth. Wind and fire will fuel and ignite my passion as I sing for better days.

In my neck of the woods it’s always late September. The door’s always open during Indian summer. Where I take off my headdress and put my head to rest on her shoulder. Like Paul, I’m forever young wherever I hang my hat that’s my home. For now, I’m in Alphaville; a place unknown to me, paying bills like Jay-z I got 99 problems but don’t feel bad for me, son.

Geen opmerkingen:

Bedenktijd

  In dit koninkrijk woont loopvolk en koninklijk Dames en paarden op deze banen heerst het zwart met wit geblokt het is de hand van go...