zondag 12 maart 2017

makeup


Wish I were a makeup artist.

So, I could lay foundation and line
what’s perfect.
Cover up experience and scar
        Tissue
        paper.
I would pay attention, mask, care and take time
But seriously, wish I were a makeup artist.
I would love, fight, draw lines
drop covers and make up.
I would make up for lost time.
Laughs had at expense,
that never had last dance,
or first one,
for tears shed or
words said
but didn’t

Though, I tried to be nice;
I didn’t master the skill to sit you down
and listen
while working on your confidence.

I would make up stories that would always be lies
cause the face wearing the mask would be mine

Geen opmerkingen:

Bedenktijd

  In dit koninkrijk woont loopvolk en koninklijk Dames en paarden op deze banen heerst het zwart met wit geblokt het is de hand van go...