zondag 3 juli 2016

help is on the way



There is a sign on your mind
That says Help wanted
You once spat bullets
Now you’re mute and muzzled
Spat so hard that your voice is shot

So you make me, plead the second to commit murder in the first
When you dance with the devil you’re gonna get burned
When judgment beckons plead the fifth and court the judge with ballads and verse

I won’t give you a voice but can stir your space
Cause I’m the type of writer that uses typewriters
My arms bear claws that interject a space
a pauze thats indicts sentences to long periods of subjection.
And when a paragraph can’t draw up a conclusion
I underline my statement with a pair of graphs to negate all possible confusion  

You you usurper!
You, you iron fisted ruler
I, I court jester, news caster
I oppose, I am opposition.
my prose I suppose is juxtaposition
I take a stand. My stance isn’t happenstance
Use rulers to underline the lines i cast
Put the sharks’ fishy business on display
The writing’s on the wall
Projected like a telepromter
So let’s come undone together
Watch our dreams fall
To catch them with bare arms

So you make me, plead the second to commit murder in the first
When you dance with the devil you’re gonna get burned
When judgment beckons plead the fifth and court the judge with ballads and verse

Thoughts drip from the ducts in our heads as if we transpire
as we open mouths or talk between teeth
when we spit bullets we admit our defeat
Speech is lost in time as if our thoughts boarded speech balloons
Like airships that no longer dock the Empire State spire
faintly faded phrases shot like the 4th of July
and all that’s left is basket cases
disarmed, dismembered, disembodied
Grounded   



There’s a sarcophagus for all of us

and the writing’s on the wall
Use aerosol to mark buildings tall
And have words rise above 


Help is on the way
when the mind is imprisoned like in the state pen
state your thoughts with pens
Free speech from the pen. Man, ship files to break prison bars

So, I plead the second: the right to bear arms
To have the burn fuel airships over skyscraper and barn
Wildly gesture like jesters to guide them on their way
Cause writing lasts but that’s what you’ll never hear me say

Geen opmerkingen:

Bedenktijd

  In dit koninkrijk woont loopvolk en koninklijk Dames en paarden op deze banen heerst het zwart met wit geblokt het is de hand van go...