zondag 27 november 2016

Havenly


Can I be your baby please
Baby please love me
Love me like no other
Other than that I have no requests

please play our song once more
The one that she sang to make me fall asleep
And I don’t mind standing on the dance floor
Filling glasses with what I weep
If my emotions are what gets me you to keep

Without you I m not myself
With you I am a ship in a haven
A child unable to reach the top shelf
And you always there to help
Reaching a hand to stop all from falling and save em
But you broke my shell slowly 
an icebreaker cracking an oyster open
We need no more breakage the ice is already broken



Can I be your baby please
You know I am your man
You provide security
Like two warm hands
That pull me into harbor
or rope me like a young calf
and teach me all you know
I’ll pretend that you are all I have
That we never let us go

Cradle me, baby
Break me in
Can I be yours like you to me

Geen opmerkingen:

Bedenktijd

  In dit koninkrijk woont loopvolk en koninklijk Dames en paarden op deze banen heerst het zwart met wit geblokt het is de hand van go...